Skip to main content

On the way to becoming a cook

After palak paratha, I am imagining all the green leafy vegetables that can be used to make paratha. I am reminded of Spinach tortillas and tomato tortillas that I bought at Frys. I wonder why I never translated that to palak paratha or tomato paratha then. Now I am all interested in the world of Parathakothu parotta sounds familiar. My friends familiar with Tamilian food were excited about trying it. Even though I asked them about it, I forgot what was special about it, so no clue of how to make it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vadi biyyam

Vadi Biyyam We do this for the 21st day of baby's birth. The rice is then cooked in a couple of days, with all neighbours invited for lunch. number of times a woman can receive lap rice odi biyyam songs

October butternut cake

October butternut cake  tasted a bit - airy like corn bread. Skipped the frosting and used melted chocolate and served it with frozen custard.