Skip to main content

Fake Thai noodles




has a spicy peanut noodles recipe that is close to Peanut noodles with peanut butter in it. For the spice, I was reminded of the best 


 that my husband got as left-over spoils divided from a potluck. If you remember the see-saw I mentioned some time ago, I was teetering between looking for recipes involving this sauce and giving it away. Some uniform sauces seem very inorganic to me. I will soon find out about it.

I had the noodles. They need more zing. it seems weird adding salt. so may be sugar.  My husband couldnt enjoy the noodles. So I made a sandwich with the mint paste he made and tomatoes. I also made a delayed boiled egg sandwich. I am running out of my tricks here. I learnt the boiled egg sandwich from a friend who also taught me how to make macaroni Indian style.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vadi biyyam

Vadi Biyyam We do this for the 21st day of baby's birth. The rice is then cooked in a couple of days, with all neighbours invited for lunch. number of times a woman can receive lap rice odi biyyam songs

October butternut cake

October butternut cake  tasted a bit - airy like corn bread. Skipped the frosting and used melted chocolate and served it with frozen custard.