Skip to main content

Instant tea

I have had Thai coffee at restaurants. A friend of mine urged me to try it. It is not something that I would have another time. When I came across 

I never thought about Thai tea before. While mixing hot water with the tea mix, I was surprised at the festive orange color which must be from the orange blossom. It turned out to be sweet. In a dark area, the orange tea seemed to have the adobe colour of my everyday tea. It didnt have any stimulating effect. May be it is better served cold.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vadi biyyam

Vadi Biyyam We do this for the 21st day of baby's birth. The rice is then cooked in a couple of days, with all neighbours invited for lunch. number of times a woman can receive lap rice odi biyyam songs

October butternut cake

October butternut cake  tasted a bit - airy like corn bread. Skipped the frosting and used melted chocolate and served it with frozen custard.