Skip to main content

Arabian Nights

A while ago I heard of 24 (TV series) from my colleague who had come groggy eyed one day from watching it. Weekend seemed like a safe bet for it.
Midnight we were hungry. Cause we didnt have dinner and that we didnt cause of the show on TV.
I wondered what can be made quickly. I knew it had to have gs in some form. Scrambled or omelette in a sandwich. When I mixed salt and chilli powder in the eggs I wasnt sure if I hadnt put a little too much. The oil a lot of it in the pan was heated up and just when I was to make an omelette (which I always manage to mess up), the red lumps of unmixed chili powder set off an internal decision making process and I found myself cutting up the brad in half and dipping it in the liquid. It took me back to college times where we had what was referred to as French toast or Bombay toast- toast Indian style or the savoury style, he night before exams. Being that close to bread heaven , I was reminded of soft bread pakora. The trouble is the frying. Can they be pan fried?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vadi biyyam

Vadi Biyyam We do this for the 21st day of baby's birth. The rice is then cooked in a couple of days, with all neighbours invited for lunch. number of times a woman can receive lap rice odi biyyam songs

October butternut cake

October butternut cake  tasted a bit - airy like corn bread. Skipped the frosting and used melted chocolate and served it with frozen custard.