Skip to main content

Food preferences

Recently, a friend forwarded a recipe for morning glory muffins. I was going through Seasonal recipes from the garden and came across another recipe of the muffins. What I learnt from the recipe comparision is that the person who sent the recipe to my friend does not like nutmeg, likes vanilla flavor, like salt less, oil more and likes sugar in pure form, seperate from shredded coconut.

It happened to be a colleague's bday today. I made the morning glory muffins and a cake from the same batter using the revipe in the book with 2/3 cup oil and only 1 cup sugar. One thing I appreciated about the making of this is the little mixing that I had to do. No need of electric blender. My husband appreciated the less sweet. Friends liked the nuts,raisins and apple in it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vadi biyyam

Vadi Biyyam We do this for the 21st day of baby's birth. The rice is then cooked in a couple of days, with all neighbours invited for lunch. number of times a woman can receive lap rice odi biyyam songs