Skip to main content

Edibilities

Today at the oriental store, I saw a naked black bird and wondered what it was. Silkie chicken. Few minutes ago, I knew I had to look up something related to food but couldnt call it up. TV news showed a lady chased by a wild turkey. Bingo.

Tomorrow surprise breakfast. Rawa pongal from show me the curry.

Me : Can you show me how much is a pound?
Butcher: one leg
Me: No, how much meat in a pound?
B: one leg

Have to try Naan.

Why eat with one hand?
Today while having a chicken pita for lunch, I felt like dunking pieces of chicken into the tzaziki sauce, which way I got my fingers greased. With those very fingers, I grabbed a big coke glass of water and lo behold, a wet-floor-caution scene appeared in no time.

pretzel bun


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vadi biyyam

Vadi Biyyam We do this for the 21st day of baby's birth. The rice is then cooked in a couple of days, with all neighbours invited for lunch. number of times a woman can receive lap rice odi biyyam songs

October butternut cake

October butternut cake  tasted a bit - airy like corn bread. Skipped the frosting and used melted chocolate and served it with frozen custard.