Skip to main content

Kid friendly




Starting with the Toad in a Hole  - Hole in the bread center to cook egg in it, the recipes are Alice in a wonderland. So are Sweet potato french toast sticksIf kids are to eat, then the food has to look cool too. Like the ApplewichSandwich Sushi makes up for a good Bento box. I have had the pinwheels made from bread slices before. But I havent registered Tortilla pinwheels until I read the line in the book even though I have seen the jumbo roll ups in Costco.
Peanut butter Pancakes makes me wonder how different would it be than adding peanut butter on the side. Some recipes make you think up your flavour.
Egg bakes for a good looking dish.
sweet potato mac cheese for a riff on mac n cheese.
There's a huge emphasis on healthy food. You will eat, breathe sleep Kale with Kale Breadcrumbs, Kale pesto, Kale spinach and rice cakes.
I have three Salmon recipes stashed - Salmon dinner saladSalmon parcels
Salmon cakes More on those in the coming weeks.
When I read of Broccomole in a book, I thought why didnt I think of it. So if you like thought experiments on food, then there are some nice ideas in terms of presentation of food, so that it is attractive to children and at the same time nutritious.

PS: Salmon Aloo tikki 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vadi biyyam

Vadi Biyyam We do this for the 21st day of baby's birth. The rice is then cooked in a couple of days, with all neighbours invited for lunch. number of times a woman can receive lap rice odi biyyam songs

October butternut cake

October butternut cake  tasted a bit - airy like corn bread. Skipped the frosting and used melted chocolate and served it with frozen custard.