Skip to main content

Fool's Gold Cookbook



When I saw Love story on the book cover, I thought I'll skip the story and just go through recipes. I havent learnt how to cook Kale. After looking at the picture of Roasted salmon with Sweet Pepper and Kale stir-fry, I thought I should give it a try.
And then I just got reading into the chapters and thought may be it is a true story that ended in a wedding and thought how usually couples are given a cookbook full of recipes while these two pouring over recipes might end up a couple through the process of writing a cookbook. After a few chapters of brief pages, I though the writers accomplished the task of making believable characters and story in few pages.
And then I read of Susan Mallery and her series and characters. Now it all figures.
Tamale pie is a cool idea.
Banana Layer Cake
If you ever have leftover nonfat dry milk, you can make Home made hot cocoa mix.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vadi biyyam

Vadi Biyyam We do this for the 21st day of baby's birth. The rice is then cooked in a couple of days, with all neighbours invited for lunch. number of times a woman can receive lap rice odi biyyam songs

October butternut cake

October butternut cake  tasted a bit - airy like corn bread. Skipped the frosting and used melted chocolate and served it with frozen custard.