Skip to main content

One Organic Stevia



I have heard of Stevia from friends and family. I did not know that they come in very small packets for easy portioning of single use. Without the '280 times sweeter than sugar' and a recipe on the back with 4 cups of water good with 1/2 tsp of Stevia, I would have had major intake of it. Just opening the Stevia bag, filled my nostrils with the sweet taste by odor itself.
So I used a itsy bitsy teeny weeny amount of stevia, I liked the taste of it. It mixes well. My husband didnt like the aftertaste. If you like to use sugar sparingly, then you will welcome this replacement.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vadi biyyam

Vadi Biyyam We do this for the 21st day of baby's birth. The rice is then cooked in a couple of days, with all neighbours invited for lunch. number of times a woman can receive lap rice odi biyyam songs

October butternut cake

October butternut cake  tasted a bit - airy like corn bread. Skipped the frosting and used melted chocolate and served it with frozen custard.