Skip to main content

Kerrygold Dubliner



Kerrygold Dubliner cheese - tried this at Costco with a Multi grain biscuit. I am trying to be open to cheeses. I like dthis one. Between bites, because of the texture, I almost felt like I was eating a milk based Indian sweet without the sugar rush. Yes, I got the 'piquant bite' of aged Parmesan.

Some ways to enjoy Dubliner Cheese

Dubliner Cheddar Fondue
The Spicy Dubliner which uses the Kerrygold Dubliner
The Dubliner dubliner-cheese cheesecake (my imagination of it being sweet figures..)
Potatoes stuffed with caramelized onions and dubliner cheese
Mead where cheese is melted with bread

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vadi biyyam

Vadi Biyyam We do this for the 21st day of baby's birth. The rice is then cooked in a couple of days, with all neighbours invited for lunch. number of times a woman can receive lap rice odi biyyam songs

October butternut cake

October butternut cake  tasted a bit - airy like corn bread. Skipped the frosting and used melted chocolate and served it with frozen custard.