Skip to main content

Lima Beans and Kale

It all started with a can of Lima beans. I love Lima beans.

For lunch, I thought it would be a quick side Lima bean curry. Then my husband said, why not use up the frozen bag of Lima beans. Thus began our Stone Soup.

Then I thought how about some Kale. The Kale has been waiting to be used in Orechiette with kale and breadcrumbs.
Then I thought how about some green onions - playing on the green theme of Lima beans and Kale.

The next day I looked up to see how the rest of the world likes their Lima beans with Kale.

I love it when the introduction to a recipe talks something about the recipe like this caramelization of slow baked Lima beans with kale. You can add tomatoes and olives to make a stew like lima bean stew olives tomatoes kale.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vadi biyyam

Vadi Biyyam We do this for the 21st day of baby's birth. The rice is then cooked in a couple of days, with all neighbours invited for lunch. number of times a woman can receive lap rice odi biyyam songs

October butternut cake

October butternut cake  tasted a bit - airy like corn bread. Skipped the frosting and used melted chocolate and served it with frozen custard.