Skip to main content

Mysore Masala Dosa

A friend gave us a bowl of dosa batter last night. In the morning daze, it took me a while to realize that I didnt have to wait for answer to 'what do you want for breakfast?'. And a while after that I forgot and asked again and later recalled that I didnt have to ask that question.
Since the batter was already there, I wanted to take some extra pains and make the red color paste that goes with the dosa. I ended up making red chutney, coconut chutney and the potato curry. The boiled potato curry that you can never mess up.
Bangalore happens to be the place where I heard of and had set dosa.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vadi biyyam

Vadi Biyyam We do this for the 21st day of baby's birth. The rice is then cooked in a couple of days, with all neighbours invited for lunch. number of times a woman can receive lap rice odi biyyam songs

October butternut cake

October butternut cake  tasted a bit - airy like corn bread. Skipped the frosting and used melted chocolate and served it with frozen custard.