Skip to main content

Everyday Favorite mini gold cupcakes

Maplehurst everyday favorites mini gold cupcakes
Finding these in the fridge, with that chocolate frosting, I had to eat them. At first I thought, I will take just a bite of it, but then I wouldnt stop at short of finishing the frosting, That would be inconsiderate for the person who has to eat the rest of cupcake like a muffin. So I used "mini" as the ok to eat all of it. Another advantage of a mini cupcake is the frosting to cupcake ratio seems more than 1.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vadi biyyam

Vadi Biyyam We do this for the 21st day of baby's birth. The rice is then cooked in a couple of days, with all neighbours invited for lunch. number of times a woman can receive lap rice odi biyyam songs

October butternut cake

October butternut cake  tasted a bit - airy like corn bread. Skipped the frosting and used melted chocolate and served it with frozen custard.