Skip to main content

mugcake

I had cinnamon sticks from Pizza Hut yesterday. Without counting, I had three. the cinnamon and sugar on the crust make you go for another doughy bite.
With Garlic sauce and pepper flakes and some left over pasta that I thought I had done away with months ago, I made a fired up pasta. had to add some soy nuggets and coconut flakes to tone down the spice. Tortilla crusted Tilapia turned out to be good on the side with the spicy pasta.

From Desir bakery, I had  a huge cupcake or mugcake shall I say. It was so light and airy that with each bite I felt like I was having negative calorie food and feel more hungry for the next bite. Also it felt like I could fly eating that. And then a coffee cake inside  a pastry.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vadi biyyam

Vadi Biyyam We do this for the 21st day of baby's birth. The rice is then cooked in a couple of days, with all neighbours invited for lunch. number of times a woman can receive lap rice odi biyyam songs

October butternut cake

October butternut cake  tasted a bit - airy like corn bread. Skipped the frosting and used melted chocolate and served it with frozen custard.