Skip to main content

How to destroy fresh strawberries?

Recently my friend bought me some fresh strawberries and cherry tomatoes.

I boiled the strawberries for a pancake topping. the fresh cut berries tasted so sweet that I kept eating them before cooking them. I didnt add sugar to make the compote, cause I couldnt get myself to. Eventually the thickened sauce tasted so unsweet that no amount of honey could salve it.

With cherry tomatoes I made rasam, my roomate's version. Lots of garlic and tomatoes cook up in oil and water to form the final product. My mom wondered what kind it was without boiling and mashing the tomatoes and adding tamarind water in it. I put the tomatoes in microwave. they had fun time popping but not worth the cleaning time.

Jalapeno potato chip

Break eggs into cauliflower a little before its ready to be taken off the stove.

Tamarind bloom is cooked with lentils.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vadi biyyam

Vadi Biyyam We do this for the 21st day of baby's birth. The rice is then cooked in a couple of days, with all neighbours invited for lunch. number of times a woman can receive lap rice odi biyyam songs

October butternut cake

October butternut cake  tasted a bit - airy like corn bread. Skipped the frosting and used melted chocolate and served it with frozen custard.