It was after a summer break in undergrad, my friends shared some snacks with me. Now thats what friends do. But thats when I also learnt that my friends made those Pootharekulu and
Murukulu themselves. Seeing others achieve a culinary feat is one step closer to you doing the same.
Thats also when my friend explained he arduous process involved in making pootharekulu. And also that its stuffed with fine powdered sugar. So imagine my surprise when I saw these brown speckled pootharekulu. I was imagining if the brown had something to do with the health wagon. And then I learnt that it is that and another wagon, craze - dry fruit.
The switch to dry fruit sweets seems to stem from safety reasons.
Murukulu themselves. Seeing others achieve a culinary feat is one step closer to you doing the same.
Thats also when my friend explained he arduous process involved in making pootharekulu. And also that its stuffed with fine powdered sugar. So imagine my surprise when I saw these brown speckled pootharekulu. I was imagining if the brown had something to do with the health wagon. And then I learnt that it is that and another wagon, craze - dry fruit.
The switch to dry fruit sweets seems to stem from safety reasons.
too good piece of information, I had come to know about your site from my friend sajid, bangalore,i have read atleast 11 posts of yours by now, and let me tell you, your web-page gives the best and the most interesting information. This is just the kind of information that i had been looking for, i'm already your rss reader now and i would regularly watch out for the new post, once again hats off to you! Thanks a lot once again, Regards, palakova
ReplyDeletenice piece of information, I had come to know about your internet site from my friend vinay, delhi,i have read atleast 12 posts of yours by now, and let me tell you, your website gives the best and the most interesting information. This is just the kind of information that i had been looking for, i'm already your rss reader now and i would regularly watch out for the new post, once again hats off to you! Thanx a ton once again, Regards, pootharekulu
ReplyDeleteawful piece of information, I had come to know about your blog from my friend vimal, mumbai,i have read atleast 13 posts of yours by now, and let me tell you, your blog gives the best and the most interesting information. This is just the kind of information that i had been looking for, i'm already your rss reader now and i would regularly watch out for the new posts, once again hats off to you! Thanks a million once again, Regards, sunnundalu
ReplyDeleteawsome piece of information, I had come to know about your website from my friend vinod, indore,i have read atleast seven posts of yours by now, and let me tell you, your blog gives the best and the most interesting information. This is just the kind of information that i had been looking for, i'm already your rss reader now and i would regularly watch out for the new posts, once again hats off to you! Thanks a ton once again, Regards, jaggery-dryfruits-pootharekulu
ReplyDeleteinteresting piece of information, I had come to know about your web-page from my friend pramod, jaipur,i have read atleast eight posts of yours by now, and let me tell you, your blog gives the best and the most interesting information. This is just the kind of information that i had been looking for, i'm already your rss reader now and i would regularly watch out for the new posts, once again hats off to you! Thanks a million once again, Regards, sugar-dry-fruits-pootharekulu
ReplyDeletereally good piece of information, I had come to know about your site from my friend shubodh, kolkatta,i have read atleast nine posts of yours by now, and let me tell you, your site gives the best and the most interesting information. This is just the kind of information that i had been looking for, i'm already your rss reader now and i would regularly watch out for the new posts, once again hats off to you! Thanks a lot once again, Regards,kova-dryfruits-pootharekulu
ReplyDeleteattractive piece of information, I had come to know about your blog from my friend arjun, ahmedabad,i have read atleast eleven posts of yours by now, and let me tell you, your website gives the best and the most interesting information. This is just the kind of information that i had been looking for, i'm already your rss reader now and i would regularly watch out for the new posts, once again hats off to you! Thanks a lot once again, Regards, chocolate-dryfruits-pootharekulu
ReplyDeleteattractive piece of information, I had come to know about your blog from my friend arjun, ahmedabad,i have read atleast eleven posts of yours by now, and let me tell you, your website gives the best and the most interesting information. This is just the kind of information that i had been looking for, i'm already your rss reader now and i would regularly watch out for the new posts, once again hats off to you! Thanks a lot once again, Regards, kobbari-undalu
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeletereally good piece of information, I had come to know about your site from my friend shubodh, kolkatta,i have read atleast nine posts of yours by now, and let me tell you, your site gives the best and the most interesting information. This is just the kind of information that i had been looking for, i'm already your rss reader now and i would regularly watch out for the new posts, once again hats off to you! Thanks a lot once again, Regards, sugar-sunnundalu
interesting piece of information, I had come to know about your web-page from my friend pramod, jaipur,i have read atleast eight posts of yours by now, and let me tell you, your blog gives the best and the most interesting information. This is just the kind of information that i had been looking for, i'm already your rss reader now and i would regularly watch out for the new posts, once again hats off to you! Thanks a million once again, Regards, cashew-ladoo
ReplyDelete