Skip to main content

Cuban Bread


So you should already know the sweet and breadrolls book if you have already read of the popovers. I have planned on making bread for a long time. A detour of popovers and finally I'm aqui. From the same book, I tried this Cuban bread and enjoyed making the slits in the bread. Like a surgeon. I still have to get the proofing right. The actual recipe reading takes place in real time. I was reading about the bread on the web and when I came across the lines about how it is different from a French bread in that it is left to rise after shaping the loaf, I was worried that my Cuban bread would lose its nationality. Turns out that I hadnt progressed that far into the recipe.


The Best American travel writing 2008 Khubz al arabi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vadi biyyam

Vadi Biyyam We do this for the 21st day of baby's birth. The rice is then cooked in a couple of days, with all neighbours invited for lunch. number of times a woman can receive lap rice odi biyyam songs

October butternut cake

October butternut cake  tasted a bit - airy like corn bread. Skipped the frosting and used melted chocolate and served it with frozen custard.