Skip to main content

Botched caramel


I tried Fudgy Souffle cake with warm turtle sauce from 'Cooking Light Annual Recipes 2001'. I made them in custard cups, so decided to bake for 25 instead of 35 min. It was not enough time and we would missed the amazing puff that the cakes got with the next 10min baking. After we admired a little the show was off and they went back in. My home attempt of caramel was a flop. My roomate saved me in time with smuckers. And when I didnt like the raw pecans and then tasted the toasted pecans. There is no reason to have raw nuts.
The inside was very soft. Great joy all in all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vadi biyyam

Vadi Biyyam We do this for the 21st day of baby's birth. The rice is then cooked in a couple of days, with all neighbours invited for lunch. number of times a woman can receive lap rice odi biyyam songs

October butternut cake

October butternut cake  tasted a bit - airy like corn bread. Skipped the frosting and used melted chocolate and served it with frozen custard.