Skip to main content

Layer cakes


Its German chocolate cake time here.
I was going to use Original german sweet chocolate recipe . I couldnt find non-non-fat plain buttermilk in safeway. I had to go with a recipe that would allow yogurt. This recipe after the good experience with chocolate cake from it, had me at my tails end. I was overwhelmed with the proportions. Mixing it was more than a handful.
I made a sheet cake instead of a round cake. I have heard of it but didnt believe it that it is made in cookie sheets. I enjoyed reading baking book which had loads of pictures of creative baking techniques.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vadi biyyam

Vadi Biyyam We do this for the 21st day of baby's birth. The rice is then cooked in a couple of days, with all neighbours invited for lunch. number of times a woman can receive lap rice odi biyyam songs

October butternut cake

October butternut cake  tasted a bit - airy like corn bread. Skipped the frosting and used melted chocolate and served it with frozen custard.