Skip to main content

So many things to cook

I am planning a Mega Meal on saturday for my friends. I chose the following recipes.
Beerakaya pesarapappu kootu
Dondakaya Kobbari Vepudu
Tomato Nuvvula Pachadi
Beerakaya Kothimira Pachadi
Kothimira Perugu Pachadi
Tomato Perugu Pachadi
Moong dal payasam
Gaajar ka doodh
Vankaya Pachi pulusu

This is the wish list. Lets see how it goes.

PS:
9/19

A visit to the grocery store, changed the course. I could not find Dondakaya. I should have looked for it in frozen, but that wouldnt do it for me. The night before some more recipes seem interesting. Given so many choices, it is quite an accomplishment to choose. You are hearing from a person who buys a like dress in all the colors available. that should be apparent from the above list of two pachadis, two perugu pachadis. Sense prevails. In the end I made

Egg biryani and chose to make the remaining stuff on another day.

I have liked the softness of moong dal as a child. It feels good to reproduce that taste. Its the melting golden dal. I have been ignorant of ridge gourds star status in pachadi, which turns out excellent in all its form - inside or outside.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vadi biyyam

Vadi Biyyam We do this for the 21st day of baby's birth. The rice is then cooked in a couple of days, with all neighbours invited for lunch. number of times a woman can receive lap rice odi biyyam songs

October butternut cake

October butternut cake  tasted a bit - airy like corn bread. Skipped the frosting and used melted chocolate and served it with frozen custard.