Skip to main content

Ways with green

Emeril has a recipe for 'Cilantro Pesto' in Farm to fork. I have made cilantro with yogurt and I liked it. I buy this idea.
Shirred eggs. Now I used to think that all my math teachers had good English. I have to form a new myth about chefs vocabulary.
Opal Basil.
Cheese salt. With so many salts, 'namak haraam' has to get more specific.
Escarole salad.
Gremolata.
Pickled water melon. So with green beans. onions. okra.
If you know tres leche- three kinds of milk, getr eady for the triple chocolate - unsweetened, semi sweet, bitter sweet.
Arugula flan. I didnt know that flan could be savory.
When I look at stuffed figs and stuffed artichokes, I wonder if the way to eat them is easy?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vadi biyyam

Vadi Biyyam We do this for the 21st day of baby's birth. The rice is then cooked in a couple of days, with all neighbours invited for lunch. number of times a woman can receive lap rice odi biyyam songs

October butternut cake

October butternut cake  tasted a bit - airy like corn bread. Skipped the frosting and used melted chocolate and served it with frozen custard.