Skip to main content

Lettuce

We bought Romaine Lettuce and iceberg lettuce from Walmart. Lettuce wrap was a hit with me at PFChangs. It hasnt failed to capture my husband.
In preparation of the day's salad with rotisserie chicken and cranberries, I asked the lettuce be cut. But when I saw that the leaves were in a size where they can be stuffed and rolled, I saw how you dont have to fight with your fork in gathering. And how difficult it would be with chop sticks. that would be the reason for the lettuce cups/wraps from China.
This morning I was thinking of stuffing the lettuce wraps with noodles. Here's recipes for lettuce wraps.
We stuffed them with opo squash curry and liked it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vadi biyyam

Vadi Biyyam We do this for the 21st day of baby's birth. The rice is then cooked in a couple of days, with all neighbours invited for lunch. number of times a woman can receive lap rice odi biyyam songs

October butternut cake

October butternut cake  tasted a bit - airy like corn bread. Skipped the frosting and used melted chocolate and served it with frozen custard.