Imart
Samosa - had minced chicken filled in it, was not the original prism shape but it was ok.
Chicken karahi - well spiced.
Chicken Biryani - It tasted wholseome but had way too much grease in it. The chicken was not marinated with the spice.
Lamb Korma - As soon as I opened the box, it would smell of pickle. Tomatoes have been cooked well to add to the gravy.
Chicken Korma - I expected the same gravy as above. Instead it had caramelized onions and tamarind gravy.
Tandoori wrap - The tandoori wrap tastes good. What a break from doughy naan. The grilled chicken bits with the yogurt sauce and tomatoes was a nice filler.
Lahori fish fry - The fish had whole coriander seeds on the top. A dish that I would recommend for days you need a snack with a pack.
Egg Malai Masala Its fun when things turn out as they should. I pureed the onions and then cooked them well. I added the milk for the egg Malai Masala and made chicken curry with other half of the onion base. I used kasoori methi in both. Many times I have felt the onions grainy, but this time I got it right. Patience.
Comments
Post a Comment