Skip to main content

Breakfast in a jiffy

In the last post I forgot to mention that while I was searching for recipes with nonfat dry milk, the carton itself had 4 recipes of which 2 sounded very interesting. This is a similar recipe for Popover oven pancakes. I had a guest coming home at 10.30 and around 10:03 I started it. The pancake puffed and made it to the table in good time. The pancake had a custardy/pudding look to it like eggs baked in oven. I meant to take a photo but I was in a hurry to serve it. There's a recipe for banana bread too that I will make someday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vadi biyyam

Vadi Biyyam We do this for the 21st day of baby's birth. The rice is then cooked in a couple of days, with all neighbours invited for lunch. number of times a woman can receive lap rice odi biyyam songs

October butternut cake

October butternut cake  tasted a bit - airy like corn bread. Skipped the frosting and used melted chocolate and served it with frozen custard.