Skip to main content

By mistake


And we did it again. There's a vanilla yogurt cup in the fridge, god knows doing what. Its going into Vanilla yogurt pancakes with Banana Maple sauce I made Vanilla yogurt pancakes from this recipe as it promised thinner pancakes than the first one. I wanted to make strawberry compote, Orange compote and the banana maple syrup sauce from the first recipe. While cutting strawberries, I tasted some slices and thought against adding sugar. Then I thought I will mix all the three fruits together. Finally I just made it with strawberries but it so needs sugar. PS: Looking for the 'original' and dismissing 'low fat' and 'fat free' he ended up choosing to ignore 'Vanilla'.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vadi biyyam

Vadi Biyyam We do this for the 21st day of baby's birth. The rice is then cooked in a couple of days, with all neighbours invited for lunch. number of times a woman can receive lap rice odi biyyam songs

October butternut cake

October butternut cake  tasted a bit - airy like corn bread. Skipped the frosting and used melted chocolate and served it with frozen custard.