Skip to main content

Anything but spring rolls

Taken by Moulded Snow Flaked Cake, I gathered it along with Taiyaki (only after biting into I realised that it had a stuffing - custard) and tapioca mung bean cake. Before getting them billed, I just asked of the layers of each. The assistant said that the snow flaked cake has mung bean and durian in it. He asked me if I had it before. i told him that I heard of it. He asked if I liked to sample the fruit before I buy the cake. I am glad he did. When I smelled the fruit it was like cashew nut fruit and worse.
A fluffy coffee milano.
Tapioca Mung bean cake on the left.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vadi biyyam

Vadi Biyyam We do this for the 21st day of baby's birth. The rice is then cooked in a couple of days, with all neighbours invited for lunch. number of times a woman can receive lap rice odi biyyam songs

October butternut cake

October butternut cake  tasted a bit - airy like corn bread. Skipped the frosting and used melted chocolate and served it with frozen custard.