Skip to main content

Raspberry Cream Cheese Toast Untoast

I was going to make the Mediterranean style baked egg boats from Ciabatta rolls. But there are many, so I wont use it all yp in floating the boats. So I can use them in other recipes. Besides theres loads of boiled chole which has become Avocado Hummus and the remaining has to become chole. Sanjay thummas tip - add the boiled water first to the onion, tomato base and then add chole only after all that has cooked a bit. Its not even Chole and Chapathi for lunch. It turned out to be split Ciabatta toasted in the toaster with some fried fish and salsa from Huevos Rancheros
Coming back to the Raspberry Cream Cheese Toast Untoast, I asked my daughter what would she like for lunch. She said toast and when I was going to toast that, she didnt want that meaning skip the toasting. Then the Mr suggested cream cheese on it. Later after exit and entry to the kitchen, I found a surprising raspberry colour and wondered if it was some jam. I was told that it was my daughter's idea to crush raspberry into the sandwich.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vadi biyyam

Vadi Biyyam We do this for the 21st day of baby's birth. The rice is then cooked in a couple of days, with all neighbours invited for lunch. number of times a woman can receive lap rice odi biyyam songs

October butternut cake

October butternut cake  tasted a bit - airy like corn bread. Skipped the frosting and used melted chocolate and served it with frozen custard.