Skip to main content

Dinner with Friends

Yesterday while going through the menu of Karaikudi Palace , I found kal dosa interesting.
We tried
Chicken 65,
Chicken tikka naan - I have not tried this before. My husband likes Kheema naan and has to try it at each restaurant. The filling looked colorful with grated kitchen. More spices could have gone into it.
Karaikudi Chicken - Buttery but tasted good.
Chepala Pulusu - Thicker gravy than we expected but flavorful and the fish was soft.
 Lamb curry - I was amazed at the way how a little nudge with fork yielded crisscrossed flakes sticking to the fork.

Right next was the Culvers. Friends wanted to have a  scoop of icecream. When we drove around to read Frozen custard in its name, I wanted to try that. I had read of Frozen custard that doesnt yield to gravity.
So Frozen custard has eggs in it. I liked it.

From where I was seated, I saw ornamental fire melding into the city lights. I could imagine it being a faraway location but it was The Bamboo Club. We had it at Tempe downtown too. But not anymore.
There was the huge photo spot of a huge golf ball at the PGA Tour Superstore.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vadi biyyam

Vadi Biyyam We do this for the 21st day of baby's birth. The rice is then cooked in a couple of days, with all neighbours invited for lunch. number of times a woman can receive lap rice odi biyyam songs

October butternut cake

October butternut cake  tasted a bit - airy like corn bread. Skipped the frosting and used melted chocolate and served it with frozen custard.