Skip to main content

Quinoa cookies

I wanted to make some healthy snacks. yes I need wheat flour and counting the time I said to myself, aloud and the inhabitants of the house, they say they heard it four times. I have quinoa. And a recipe, Quinoa chocolate cookies  called for almond milk. So follows a mix-up of

1 cup all purpose flour
1/3 cup almond milk
1 mashed banana
2 tbsps of oil
3 tbsps of cocoa powder
1 cup cooked quinoa

If you have baked enough, in your soup days, you'll remember the cake that fell flat and you called it pudding. The above recipe results in that version of cookies. The test for these cookies is 'snack time' tomorrow. Will they stand up?
And after the grocery trip, there will be crackers.

Verdict:

In the morning, I gave her 2 cookies. She held one, the edge pliant. I thought she might just leave it at that, but she likes it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vadi biyyam

Vadi Biyyam We do this for the 21st day of baby's birth. The rice is then cooked in a couple of days, with all neighbours invited for lunch. number of times a woman can receive lap rice odi biyyam songs

October butternut cake

October butternut cake  tasted a bit - airy like corn bread. Skipped the frosting and used melted chocolate and served it with frozen custard.