Skip to main content

It gets weird by bubble

While looking for rava upma, I found besan in the pantry. I searched for besan and found besan capsicum. besan by itself thinned in water and seasoned and then thickened tastes good. If the final outcome is thin, you will want to keep having it. besan capsicum. What I made turned out more liquidy than the recipe but its your preference.

In Bar food section of Guy Fieri's program, two things spoke to me.
Pasta rella and Pierogi but not straight, with a twist.
Pasta mosa - I have been thinking of baked samosas. Now I would like to roll up some stuffing and bake it. If I can get it to a block form, even better.
I can boil samosa and then sautee it a bit and see how it tastes.
Alabama white barbecue sauce

Weird try of day:
I was ready to make an omelette for bagel. My eyes fell on Lijjat papad. Frying is not my native tongue. I put one papad into the pan with oil for omelette. It was taking a while to turn into that light yellow/ white done stage. Impatient I poured the beaten eggs onto it. Its different. If you like papad, you should try papad nu shaak. My roomate resorted to it whenever she was low on cooking energy.

Post trial:

I liked the pierogi twist with less fat. My husband wanted the dumplings better boiled but the fried onions and top cover did it for me. With the baked samosas, I should try it with all purpose flour.










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vadi biyyam

Vadi Biyyam We do this for the 21st day of baby's birth. The rice is then cooked in a couple of days, with all neighbours invited for lunch. number of times a woman can receive lap rice odi biyyam songs

October butternut cake

October butternut cake  tasted a bit - airy like corn bread. Skipped the frosting and used melted chocolate and served it with frozen custard.