Skip to main content

Why pasta for dinner again?

Yesterday I made pasta for dinner.
Nothing big about that.
Today I am making pasta for dinner.
Yesterday's was alast resort, escape from boredom of eating rice for lunch and lack of people in the household gung-ho to make rotis from flour and the fridge spat out the ready made roti cover. So I just put some pasta on stove and mixed the ridge gourd curry that I made into it. Husband said I should retain some water. I did but it didnt remain.
This morning I saw a recipe. My eyes mistook the squash for carrot and escarole for spinach. I thought I was looking at carrot-spinach pasta. the recipe seemed complicated with caramelization. So here I am better armed with a simpler recipe to use up spinach which would have gone into lentils had my husband located the bigger pressure cooker in the kitchen. It is not big but it is not totally accessible to me with its potential energy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vadi biyyam

Vadi Biyyam We do this for the 21st day of baby's birth. The rice is then cooked in a couple of days, with all neighbours invited for lunch. number of times a woman can receive lap rice odi biyyam songs

October butternut cake

October butternut cake  tasted a bit - airy like corn bread. Skipped the frosting and used melted chocolate and served it with frozen custard.