Skip to main content

Vermicelli

Today we made peanut chutney and had it with vermicelli upma. From the familar smell, I knew it worked out right. Before I could process what it was, the eagerness to have it took over. It could be the seasoning.
I found a recipe for Vermicelli dosa. and there's sabudana dosa to try too.
I have some ground sesame powder. sesame flavored rice and beerakaya nuvvu kura for lunch then.
Just when I woke up I had this faint remembrance of a dream where I was going up the stairs and turned back to try some snacks which were laden in some chutney.

I made the beerakaya nuvvu kura and liked the sesame flavor. I also had quinoa upma. While some is good, after some bites I cant ignore the curly white commas in it.

9.17.2011
Today we had the vermicelli dosa with onion coconut chutney. We enjoyed the trial. I added water to the chutney while blending as we prefer it to be runny.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vadi biyyam

Vadi Biyyam We do this for the 21st day of baby's birth. The rice is then cooked in a couple of days, with all neighbours invited for lunch. number of times a woman can receive lap rice odi biyyam songs

October butternut cake

October butternut cake  tasted a bit - airy like corn bread. Skipped the frosting and used melted chocolate and served it with frozen custard.