Skip to main content

Spaghetti Alla Chitarra with Chicken Pot Pie soup sauce

I never miss an opportunity to try a new pasta. So Barilla Collezione Pasta, Spaghetti Alla Chitarra with its story of guitar string pasta was perfect for it.




Once in a while when I have tomato sauce in the pantry, I use that. I once used  cream of mushroom too in the pasta. One day I will make the white sauce (roux?). Until then, using a can of chicken pot pie soup as the last thing into the sauce didnt seem too far fetched.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vadi biyyam

Vadi Biyyam We do this for the 21st day of baby's birth. The rice is then cooked in a couple of days, with all neighbours invited for lunch. number of times a woman can receive lap rice odi biyyam songs

October butternut cake

October butternut cake  tasted a bit - airy like corn bread. Skipped the frosting and used melted chocolate and served it with frozen custard.