Skip to main content

A fruit and a vegetable

Since yesterday a worm runnning amok in my head is the idea of having an apple cut in all the brilliant ways that French cookbooks suggest. Other guinea pigs - carrot (raw), a vegetable (cooked).
While having the carrot soup, I wondered how would the carrot & potato curry seem. With the shape of the pieces retained, we reach the border of the food fast unlike in a soup. Bear with me here, can you understand the situation where I was hungry where I had lots of cake, while making the soup. I reached a point where I was full but my stomach wasnt. There must be some amount of food that maintains its wholeness and hence we go for so many bites.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vadi biyyam

Vadi Biyyam We do this for the 21st day of baby's birth. The rice is then cooked in a couple of days, with all neighbours invited for lunch. number of times a woman can receive lap rice odi biyyam songs

October butternut cake

October butternut cake  tasted a bit - airy like corn bread. Skipped the frosting and used melted chocolate and served it with frozen custard.