Skip to main content

Zucchini Quiche

Potatoes the new quiche crust

In my friend's words:

Why I chose this recipe 
I didnt have time for breakfast most days and wanted an egg based item I can quickly grab and go and heat at work and this fit the bill. These quiches are good even now in the fridge- 5 days later.
I came across a post in thekitchn website for using shredded potatoes as quiche crust and was immediately drawn to it. The combo of the two recipes was perfect. I didnt skip any ingredients and used fresh shredded potatoes.

Next time 
maybe I will salt and drain the potatoes - maybe that will crisp them more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vadi biyyam

Vadi Biyyam We do this for the 21st day of baby's birth. The rice is then cooked in a couple of days, with all neighbours invited for lunch. number of times a woman can receive lap rice odi biyyam songs