Skip to main content

Father's day cake

The  tie-dye number surprise cake
was stirring in my head. So I made the not so red olive oil cake first in a loaf pan. How I hate loaf pans. Even after 40 min there was some wet batter here and there. While slicing the loaf I realised the work was already done with D and a, I just had to send some of them for a walk.

 The q is the p coming back from a walk
                       - Ramon Gomez de la Serna

                                                                   
Sponge cake with olive oil cake biscotti. The original tie dye cake used pound cake. I wonder if my letters would have spared better in a loaf pan. It did make for an emphatic visual, which was what I was going for.                                 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vadi biyyam

Vadi Biyyam We do this for the 21st day of baby's birth. The rice is then cooked in a couple of days, with all neighbours invited for lunch. number of times a woman can receive lap rice odi biyyam songs