Skip to main content

How many banana bread recipes does a baker need?

Julias best banana bread

And not just any banana bread recipe but one that can be made without the ingredient of the other recipes, that isnt in the house. for example, today I ran out of butter. So it had to be a recipe with oil. And I want to use the coconut oil lying around.
The recipe said 60min for the loaf pan. I used the 9x9x2 so reduced the time to 50min. But even at that I could smell the bread 5 min before the timer would summon me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vadi biyyam

Vadi Biyyam We do this for the 21st day of baby's birth. The rice is then cooked in a couple of days, with all neighbours invited for lunch. number of times a woman can receive lap rice odi biyyam songs

October butternut cake

October butternut cake  tasted a bit - airy like corn bread. Skipped the frosting and used melted chocolate and served it with frozen custard.