Skip to main content

Bhel puri

Quickly I had to make a snack. Bhel puri always comes up but with so many chutneys needed, boiled potatoes, sev and papdi.. it stews in the head for a while and then I give up. But today I'm very frustrated waiting fro contractions, so I guess there's extra energy to make something happen.
So I made Imli chutney and green chutney with my husband's help. I also added some raisins in the imli chutney. I was very happy with it. I boiled some potatoes too, so that the only things missing would be sev and papdi. I added some fried spicy moong for extra zing. It all turned out well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vadi biyyam

Vadi Biyyam We do this for the 21st day of baby's birth. The rice is then cooked in a couple of days, with all neighbours invited for lunch. number of times a woman can receive lap rice odi biyyam songs

October butternut cake

October butternut cake  tasted a bit - airy like corn bread. Skipped the frosting and used melted chocolate and served it with frozen custard.