Skip to main content

Lettuce sticks and PB

I was looking for snacks in No carb diet. A blogger wrote of her experiences with Gary Taubes diet. Not many bloggers who follow this?
I found this peanut butter and celery as a low carb snack. I have been eating lettuce with chicken and or egg curry. I have been throwing away the thick stalks. After seeing this I realised that I could replace celery with the leftout lettuce stalks.

Regarding the diet, it is true that the pounds come off. I am eating quinoa whenever bored of the ghaas phus (grass vrass  meaning  greens).

Last week I lost 4 pounds.

The no limit on non-carbs.

I ate fried bajjis without any compunction.

And the digestive system has enough to work on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vadi biyyam

Vadi Biyyam We do this for the 21st day of baby's birth. The rice is then cooked in a couple of days, with all neighbours invited for lunch. number of times a woman can receive lap rice odi biyyam songs

October butternut cake

October butternut cake  tasted a bit - airy like corn bread. Skipped the frosting and used melted chocolate and served it with frozen custard.