Skip to main content

Custard Tart


Now that is not what I made.

When I saw custard cups/ ramekins at Walmart, Lemon Sponge pudding recipe came to my mind. While beating just the whites, I didnt quite expect it to froth up like nothing. There was a surprise in breaking an egg to seperate the white and yellow, a small yolk and an alien. I got impatient and baked it it in coarse increments of time, when it was still runny after the recommended baking time. I used 10-oz cups, that would explain it.

At Sweet tomatoes, liked the new salads - Lagniappe and Pineapple coconut cole slaw.
the chocolate pudding was not worth a mention. Wonder how it would it taste as a sponge pudding.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vadi biyyam

Vadi Biyyam We do this for the 21st day of baby's birth. The rice is then cooked in a couple of days, with all neighbours invited for lunch. number of times a woman can receive lap rice odi biyyam songs

October butternut cake

October butternut cake  tasted a bit - airy like corn bread. Skipped the frosting and used melted chocolate and served it with frozen custard.