Skip to main content

Caramel Almond Diamonds

One morning while having oats for breakfast, my eyes fell on the recipe on oats box. Did it sound interesting? Bake oats,flour,brown sugar, butter mix for 15 min and then a cup of caramel, almond, chocolates for another 20 min bake. Caramel - I do not like it. I wanted to know what happens in this process. While making this, I found a recipe for jam bars on the brown sugar packet. It was a similar recipe, only with double proportions. And part of the base was used on the top. So now we know how to make all the oats n honey, fig bars et al.
When I came across icecream, my interest in the icecream would have revved up within the confines of reason(I want to get the icecream and the cones as they show on the box of cones), that this recipe really had nothing to do with it. But for unsuspicous folks, there are all kinds of things that we didnt know. Oats icecream. I setup the shop early with all the things needed. When the shop assistant enquired if I found the caramel icecream topping that I was looking for, I told her what I was onto. At the end of it, thought of letting her have a piece.
Around the tins, theres a loads of magic on the wrappers. Taming undissolvable cocoa into chocolate. Battles with cocoa. Throws a fit to stir into milk. I became a chocolate casper one day, trying to make a chocolate cupcake mix out of yellow cake mix.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vadi biyyam

Vadi Biyyam We do this for the 21st day of baby's birth. The rice is then cooked in a couple of days, with all neighbours invited for lunch. number of times a woman can receive lap rice odi biyyam songs

October butternut cake

October butternut cake  tasted a bit - airy like corn bread. Skipped the frosting and used melted chocolate and served it with frozen custard.