Skip to main content

Shrimp Dynamite

 Have you heard of Coubiliac? The trick about it is that it needs to show the 6 distinct layers of the filing. And no air pockets allowed.

We saw that enroute to Dynamite Shrimp recipe. I liked this Air fryer recipe. From this for small shrimp, the time chosen on one side was 6 min and 3 or 4 on the otherside in the Shaq air fryer. 

I used the frozen shrimp from Costco which happens to be from Thailand. Although in frozen shrimp recipe, the chef put it in the airfyer directly after marination, when I put the shrimp from the bed f ice into water, I realise dthat the shell was easy to remove. 

Last time I cooked shrimp, it was in the curry style, so I knew it could take a boil. This time making a faux fried apetizer with airfryer, I had to be careful about it.

For the larger ones, a 10 min time with 400F fries setting with a turn over at the half mark is good. My friends who know if shrimp is cooked or not were happy with the juicy tenderness of the inside and the crispiness on the outside. My kid had fun making the mayo hot sauce combo. With the earlier batch, while I was trying to turn after the 6 min, it would go into preheat again and dried the shrimps too much.

Fun experiment. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vadi biyyam

Vadi Biyyam We do this for the 21st day of baby's birth. The rice is then cooked in a couple of days, with all neighbours invited for lunch. number of times a woman can receive lap rice odi biyyam songs

October butternut cake

October butternut cake  tasted a bit - airy like corn bread. Skipped the frosting and used melted chocolate and served it with frozen custard.