Skip to main content

Roasted Jalapeno and Thai Sweet chili protein bars



Roasted Jalapeno and Thai Sweet chili protein bars from Strong & KIND put the savoury back into snacks.

Roasted Jalapeno Almond bar is a double bed of almonds with hot jalapenos. It reminded me of Borugula vadiyalu. (The ones I'm thinking of are made with cooked rice. as a kid, I didnt like them because of the chili taste, but I bet I will love them now.)
Thai Sweet Chili seems less spicy in the beginning, but the spice stacks up as you eat.

Had these bars at a well expo. It was a Eat one. KIND one. So I get to eat one and share it with another kind person. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vadi biyyam

Vadi Biyyam We do this for the 21st day of baby's birth. The rice is then cooked in a couple of days, with all neighbours invited for lunch. number of times a woman can receive lap rice odi biyyam songs

October butternut cake

October butternut cake  tasted a bit - airy like corn bread. Skipped the frosting and used melted chocolate and served it with frozen custard.