Skip to main content

Mediterranean mix Vegetable Biryani


I love Mediterranean mix. I make  a quick curry of it, even without adding onions. For the Vegetable Biryani, I used the mix and Shaan Bombay Biryani Masala. To give body, I added onions too. The biryani turned out good and it had a sweet fragrance to it too. Having had too much chicken in the past couple of days, a veggie Biryani was today's special for an anniversary.


I was not a fan of Shaan Masala but friends who are expert cooks swear by it.

12.5.14
I tried it again with Basmati Rice,  While talking about the mediterranean vegetable mix, our friends suggested Asparagus Blend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vadi biyyam

Vadi Biyyam We do this for the 21st day of baby's birth. The rice is then cooked in a couple of days, with all neighbours invited for lunch. number of times a woman can receive lap rice odi biyyam songs

October butternut cake

October butternut cake  tasted a bit - airy like corn bread. Skipped the frosting and used melted chocolate and served it with frozen custard.