Skip to main content

Honey whole wheat banana bread

This morning when we woke up, my daughter along tagged along with me to  the restroom or so I thought, but her destination is 'chocolate', may be she dreamt of it. A bit later she wiggled a chocolae out of me. the trouble began after she wanted another like she never had one. My dad suggested an apple in the place of a chocolate, and I said banana thinking of the mashable ripe one and she took it along further and said that she wants to mix, mix, mix. Quickly I had to find a recipe while she was mashing the banana.
Honey whole wheat banana bread


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vadi biyyam

Vadi Biyyam We do this for the 21st day of baby's birth. The rice is then cooked in a couple of days, with all neighbours invited for lunch. number of times a woman can receive lap rice odi biyyam songs

October butternut cake

October butternut cake  tasted a bit - airy like corn bread. Skipped the frosting and used melted chocolate and served it with frozen custard.