Skip to main content

Malai Kofta

I have to make kofta.
In a party the week before, I had amazing palak paneer. The recipe was from this same vegrecipesofindia site that I wanted to make Kofta from.
I was going to make paneer curry with onion and tomato paste but with tri color bell peppers in the fridge, I went ahead with Paneer Capsicum.
I had ground the cashews in the mortar. Once I thouhg tI was done, husband said it was taste less and late in the game, I realised I hadn't used the cashew powder. Adding it even in the last minute made it very rich and became the oomph factor of the dish.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vadi biyyam

Vadi Biyyam We do this for the 21st day of baby's birth. The rice is then cooked in a couple of days, with all neighbours invited for lunch. number of times a woman can receive lap rice odi biyyam songs

October butternut cake

October butternut cake  tasted a bit - airy like corn bread. Skipped the frosting and used melted chocolate and served it with frozen custard.