Skip to main content

Of grains

My food scout told me of Ragi Sankati made from Finger millet.
Dalia is my favorite porridge
Things to do
I like this oats uthappam recipe. It is similar to Oatcakes.
ragi dosa sounds good too. I had it once when I stayed as a paying guest in Bangalore. I even had Basundi there for the first time.
Vol au vent screams make me. Why should I be partial to Mille feuille ?
Recently we were talking about Vark. I came across the name in food lovers companion. That word led me to Dragee. We used metallic pearls when we made cakes at our undergrad hostel.

At the new apartment, theres a place to grow vegetables. Foray into forage.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vadi biyyam

Vadi Biyyam We do this for the 21st day of baby's birth. The rice is then cooked in a couple of days, with all neighbours invited for lunch. number of times a woman can receive lap rice odi biyyam songs

October butternut cake

October butternut cake  tasted a bit - airy like corn bread. Skipped the frosting and used melted chocolate and served it with frozen custard.