Skip to main content

Masala Chai

 


How to Catch a Gingerbread Man by Adam Wallace


After the season of Christmas and holidays, we are left with tons of thick Gingerbread men, Its one thing to catcch him and another to wipe him off. Maybe we could use Gingerbread as the base for a no bake pumpkin pie. 
Maybe tea will help.
I learned a new way of making masala chai. Here Chetna boils the water with spices first and then adds tea powder. Tea is one recipe, where each person can add their twist to it. In the holiday times, I found time to try methi matar malai and kaju corn curry. Do you follow the recipe to the word or do you let life happen? I replaced malai with milk. I added peas to the kaju corn.
This morning, while making sindhi cauliflower curry, I didnt have place to add the curd. I added peanuts while making the paste. 
I feel like I started off the new year well with already new recipes tried and few under the wings like Paneer Kurchan, Chicken Changezi, Paneer kofta biryani.
New recipes of the usual dishes too show you a new way of making things. I made Naan which I had been planning for years. Next is Rumali Roti.
Did you know that Lay's French onion dip is a thing which keeps coming and going out of existence based on consumer demand?
Wishing you a foodful new year.. May you enjoy all occasions of making food and sharing it with friends and family.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vadi biyyam

Vadi Biyyam We do this for the 21st day of baby's birth. The rice is then cooked in a couple of days, with all neighbours invited for lunch. number of times a woman can receive lap rice odi biyyam songs