Skip to main content

Yummy Garlic Toast at your fingers



California Garlic Grass-Fed Ghee Butter by 4th & Heart, On-the-Go Single Serving 5-Count, Pasture Raised, Non-GMO, Lactose Free, Certified Paleo spreads very easy on a toast, so easy that even a preschooler can make a mild garlic toast reminiscent of the Texas garlic toast, once you give them the toast. With a single serve packet, there is enough to spread onto two toasts. If you prefer to let the toast ooze , there's some liquid form to it too. I put an opened one in the fridge and that froze. Its easier to use when stored outside and sealed.

Fourth & heart has a wide variety of spreads with Vanilla Bean, Salted White truffle and Himalayan Pink Salt flavors.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Egg Malai Masala

  Egg Malai Masala  Its fun when things turn out as they should. I pureed the onions and then cooked them well. I added the milk for the egg Malai Masala and made chicken curry with other half of the onion base. I used kasoori methi in both. Many times I have felt the onions grainy, but this time I got it right. Patience.

Vadi biyyam

Vadi Biyyam We do this for the 21st day of baby's birth. The rice is then cooked in a couple of days, with all neighbours invited for lunch. number of times a woman can receive lap rice odi biyyam songs

Mohanthal

Today I learnt of Mohanthal from a neighbor at community potluck. One of the dishes was a malai kofta made from mexican squash. Another neighbor spoke about how hard she found to make batura. She said that as she would shape the dough, it would spring back to its original shape. That makes me appreciate the complexity of dishes and the act of cooking. My neighbor impressed with my interest in he sweet, shared some Mohanthal with us. It is truly a sweet from heaven. I was reminded of a sweet from my marriage. Another neighbor quipped about the satisfactoin of eating when very hungry and not as much when you eat on time everyday, which resonated in the following lines of Charles Bukowski in  Wandering in the cage. "the best thing about near-starvation and hunger is that when you finally eat it is such a beautiful and delicious and magical thing. people who eat 3 meals a day throughout life have never really tasted food… "