Skip to main content

Annie Chun's Seaweed Crisps



The picture doesnt do justice but in reality the Annie Chun's Seaweed Crisps are a novelty. They have a seaweed layer onto the brown rice crisps. The crisps are great but I couldnt get myself to like the seaweed itself. I have made sushi with sea weed sheets and had instant noodle snacks that have specks of seaweed in it. So I am not totally new to it but this intense seaweed reminded me of dried fish, a smell that I dont like. But I appreciate the idea and the rice crisps themselves are a star.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vadi biyyam

Vadi Biyyam We do this for the 21st day of baby's birth. The rice is then cooked in a couple of days, with all neighbours invited for lunch. number of times a woman can receive lap rice odi biyyam songs

October butternut cake

October butternut cake  tasted a bit - airy like corn bread. Skipped the frosting and used melted chocolate and served it with frozen custard.